Chris Guillebeau is a NYT best-selling author, has travelled to every country on the planet and hosts an annual epic event called World Domination Summit. Today, Chris sits down with us to chat about the release of his brand new book “Born for This”.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What Chris has noticed about the paths most successful people have taken
- The series of steps he took to become a successful author
- How the idea of non-conformity has allowed Chris to explore different topics
- Why it’s actually OK to “drift” from awhile through life
- His objectives for his latest book and how it can help you in your career and life
- The process he used to choose people to feature in his book
- Chris’ thoughts on how others become heroes
- The three words that changed my life…
- The plans for Chris’ upcoming “epic” book tour!
- The story about how his annual World Domination came to be and its future plans
Right-click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Yes Effect Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Special thanks to Chris Guillebeau for joining me this week. Until next time!