After the loss of his mother when she was only 56 years old, Keith decided right then and there to live his life with no regrets. With that “No Regrets” mantra he started his first huge business venture.
After building an 8-figure investing firm in his first two years Keith went on to teach thousands of people how to do the same and speak on some of the biggest stages around the country. He then started an online education company teaching people how to raise money for their deals.
With a huge learning curve to overcome as he was new to the online space, Keith was able to figure the ins and outs and help thousands of investors with his tools.
Seeing how freeing the internet was and how much impact and reach you could have online, Keith created the Amplify Live Experience, which is a unique LIVE four-day experience that teaches people how to find their mission, message, passion and purpose and how to make profits with that passion.
The top business thinkers, practitioners and executors continually speak on stage with Keith at the Amplify Live Experience a few times a year in Las Vegas.
Keith prides himself on helping others learn from A to Z on how to make money online and have joy doing it!
Success without Joy is failure in Keith’s eyes, so with that end he shares and serves others to truly bring the joy in their personal and professional lives.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Keith knew by the age of 15 he wanted to lead people to get and do what they wanted in life
- Learn how Keith’s work in becoming a pastor had so much value going in to workforce
- What does he mean by saying the “$10-$12/hour mindset”
- How seeing regret in his mother’s eyes changed his life
- What does Keith mean by resetting your “norm”?
- What would you tell 5 million people? See how this statement pushed and pulled him towards his goals
- There’s been a common thread in each venture in Keith’s careers that lead him to where he is today…