Serial online entrepreneur and mom of six kids, Rachel began as a blogger and went on to create Facebook pages that reach millions of fans. In the past year one of those audiences has brought in over 250K in revenue, with high profit margins. Her most recent product launch generated 90K in sales in a single week. She will share how one little statement or mindset helped her grow and how we can grow businesses too.
If you’re looking to make more money and build the kind of life that lights you on FIRE, stay tuned until the end of this show for a very special announcement on how we can work together! For full show notes on all of our episodes, visit http://shellivarela.com/the-yes-effect-show/
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How personal struggle pushed Rachel into entrepreneurship
- Why she choose to sell her business and work as an employee in it
- How Rachel started over from scratch to prove she had a working formula to help others grow their businesses
- How she’s now making a global impact only 9 months into her business!
- If you don’t charge, people don’t take action…
- Why “I can’t” needs to be changed to “I can” in order to succeed