Self. Heart. Ignite. Navigate. Exceptional. These words capture the path that LaVonna Roth uses to challenge others in finding out how to ignite the S.H.I.N.E. in their students, others and self. As a learning specialist, author, keynote speaker and consultant, LaVonna bridges her passion for how the brain learns with education and helping every individual realize the value they bring. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, a Master’s in the Art of Teaching and a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership. LaVonna taught at the elementary and secondary levels and is the author of 8 books. She has presented in the U.S., Canada, Europe and the Middle East on increasing engagement and the fun factor in learning. She is the creator and founder of the Ignite Your S.H.I.N.E.® movement, where every person is encouraged to use his or her skills, talents and gifts… to illuminate the world.
If you’re looking to make more money and build the kind of life that lights you on FIRE, stay tuned until the end of this show for a very special announcement on how we can work together! For full show notes on all of our episodes, visit http://shellivarela.com/the-yes-effect-show/
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How new opportunities came to light for LaVonna – even though she thought she had already chosen her path
- How self doubt was something she had to overcome to move forward
- How LaVonna was able to break through the looping negative thoughts she had about herself not being “good enough”
- Why she chose a turn in her path
- What “S.H.I.N.E” means to her and her business!