Natalie Jennings is a photographer, teacher, and founder of A Face Project which received a 2013 Minnesota State Arts Board Artist Initiative Grant. She’s a big believer in the power storytelling has to connect, educate, and inspire people to live their best lives. Her photo work has appeared in The Atlantic, The Huffington Post, and Mojo.
For full show notes on all of our episodes, click here!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Natalie uses her photography to tell a story
- When she finally give herself permission to follow her dream
- How you will know when you are not following your inner compass
- The way incorporating the human connection point that she loved about teaching led to her new career
- What Natalie learned about herself and the concept of time when embarking on her new journey
- The exciting future plans for her business moving forward
- Why risk is usually at the core of fantastic adventures!