Natalie Jennings is a photographer, teacher, and founder of A Face Project which received a 2013 Minnesota State Arts Board Artist Initiative Grant. She’s a big believer in the power storytelling has to connect, educate, and inspire people to live their best lives. Her photo work has appeared in The Atlantic, The Huffington Post, and Mojo.
If you’re looking to make more money and build the kind of life that lights you on FIRE, stay tuned until the end of this show for a very special announcement on how we can work together! For full show notes on all of our episodes, visit http://shellivarela.com/the-yes-effect-show/
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Natalie uses her photography to tell a story
- When she finally give herself permission to follow her dream
- How you will know when you are not following your inner compass
- The way incorporating the human connection point that she loved about teaching led to her new career
- What Natalie learned about herself and the concept of time when embarking on her new journey
- The exciting future plans for her business moving forward
- Why risk is usually at the core of fantastic adventures!