During a major health catalyst, Sarah Wilkes found her second chance in an MRI tube. This epiphany changed her life and now she teaches other what it means to live like you were dying.
If you’re looking to make more money and build the kind of life that lights you on FIRE, stay tuned until the end of this show for a very special announcement on how we can work together! For full show notes on all of our episodes, visit http://shellivarela.com/the-yes-effect-show/
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How the health scare Sarah faced gave her a whole re-visioning of herself – and her purpose
- How motivation and a timeline helped her push forward and get her degree
- Sarah chose keep an open mind through her educational journey and how this helped her grow beyond all expectations
- Sarah explains that we can have continuing bonds with our loved ones after passing…
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Sarah’s email: Anamcaramor@gmail.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Yes Effect Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Special thanks to Sarah Wilkes for joining me this week. Until next time!