Today’s guest is all about creating his life by design. He’s a travelling entrepreneur, a wanderer of the planet and the host of The Path Hunters Podcast. His name is Paul Lam, and this is The YES Effect Show!
If you’re looking to make more money and build the kind of life that lights you on FIRE, stay tuned until the end of this show for a very special announcement on how we can work together! For full show notes on all of our episodes, visit http://shellivarela.com/the-yes-effect-show/
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Paul recognized it was time to take control of his time!
- The way that networking became his catalyst into the entrepreneurial world
- Why finding your “Why” and your purpose can be the hardest part of your journey
- The reason Paul had such a sense of duty for what he’s doing
- The importance of always sharing your story with others
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Yes Effect Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Special thanks to Paul Lam for joining me this week. Until next time!