Today’s guest says that pain is the greatest teacher that none of us want to learn from. He’s one of the most interesting people that I have ever met, and one of my favourite humans. He’s the author of the brand new book, Today I Rise: How To Overcome The Gut-Wrenching Pain Of Your Breakup Or Divorce & Reclaim Your Life. His name is Traver Boehm, and this is the YES Effect Show!
Traver Boehm is a prolific writer, TEDx speaker and men’s coach. He’s the founder of both One Day Stronger Inc. and the Man Uncivilized Movement, and teaches people from all over the globe how to radically shift the quality of their
If you’re looking to make more money and build the kind of life that lights you on FIRE, stay tuned until the end of this show for a very special announcement on how we can work together! For full show notes on all of our episodes, visit http://shellivarela.com/the-yes-effect-show/
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Traver’s life wasn’t as “perfect” as he thought it was, and the turning point this led to
- What he started doing instead of setting goals each year
- Why the worst thing that happened to him was also his greatest growth catalyst!
- What his “grit and heart” approach to writing his book is all about
- Traver explains his Island Theory…
- How Traver chooses to live differently and offers the experience to others through Man Uncivilized
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Yes Effect Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Special thanks to Traver Boehm for joining me (again!) this week. Until next time!