If you’ve ever wondered what makes content viral, you are not going to want to miss this episode! Today’s guest is a social scientist who is an expert in the art of building communities and the science of “viralocity.” Her name is Rachel Miller, and this is The YES Effect Show!
Serial online entrepreneur and mom of six kids, Rachel began as a blogger and went on to create Facebook pages that reach millions of fans. In the past year one of those audiences has brought in over 250K in revenue, with high profit margins. Her most recent product launch generated 90K in sales in a single week. She will share how one little statement or mindset helped her grow and how we can grow businesses too.
If you’re looking to make more money and build the kind of life that lights you on FIRE, stay tuned until the end of this show for a very special announcement on how we can work together! For full show notes on all of our episodes, visit http://shellivarela.com/the-yes-effect-show/
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The circumstances that led to Rachel leaving teaching to work online from home
- How she built multi pages that went viral – and you can too!
- What going viral can really do for your business, beyond just the “vanity metrics”
- How Rachel is now helping others at home and abroad through her work and charitable donations
- What she recommends you do if you’re just starting from scratch
- The one thing that has surprised Rachel the most in her business
- What her course does (and doesn’t) do
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Yes Effect Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Special thanks to Rachel Miller for joining me (again!) this week. Until next time!